Thursday 22 October 2015

7 questions with the Histocrats (and an update)

Last night I finished the first complete draft of book 3 of the Bernicia Chronicles: BY BLOOD AND BLADE. It is still a long way from complete, with lots of editing and rewrites ahead, but it is a real milestone and it feels great.

In other news, I am working on the cover and formatting of book 2: THE CROSS AND THE CURSE, and will be setting up the pre-order on Amazon as soon as I fix a date for the release. It's looking like December or January at the moment.

As if all of that wasn't enough to keep me busy, here is an interview I did recently for a group of experienced educators and history enthusiasts who go by the collective name of The Histocrats.

Check out the interview. It is short and (hopefully) sweet:

http://chattingwiththehistocrats.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/7-questions-with-matthew-harffy-author.html

More news and announcements soon.

Keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment